Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with DVD player.

• 24-08-2003 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I just bought the Lord of the Ring Two towers DVD and i seem to have a problem with my dvd player or the disk itself.

On my main dvd player, a Cambrige studios dvd 3500 the movie only plays the copy right warning at the start of film then crashs, thinking this was a problem with the disk I went back to the place of purchase, and changed the film. Same thing hapened again, I have a large collection of DVD's so i tried some of them in the player and they all worked fine. I put the movie in my comp DVD player and it worked fine.

Has anyone else encountered problems like this?.

If this is in the wrong section or there is somewhere you think it might get a better response feel free to move, thanks.

Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

yeah when and where did you get it cause its not supposed to be out till the 26th it could be an american version in which case you would need to get a region changer code

your pc player might be able to read the different region

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

It's on sale everywhere I got it in HMV. It says Ireland on the disk. I dont think its a regonal thing, also the bonus disk works in my player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭GRAHAM2002

I had the same problem with my home dvd player.

I rented a film and it just wouldn't work. I even changed the film for the same again and it did exactly what u said. It played the into and the crashed.

I think it may be the age of the dvd player as it will not support the region that it has been recorded in.

My player is old & I think that that was my prob.

Cheers
    g

:D

Advertisement