Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo irish?

Options
  • 24-08-2003 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

anyone any opinions? plan to open a 7 day notice deposit a/c as i have a couple of grand that i want to save for a year or so and teh interest rate seems the best around.

Are they easy to deal with etc. / any complaints?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

If they're giving you the option of opening an account then do.

They're top notch.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

The only option that comes anyway close is Northern Rock. Lower rates, but also lower minimum balance, and a demand account is available. Northern Rock are very good to deal with, as are Anglo Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

thanks for that....i'll set up an account next week. certainly the 8am til 8pm opening hours are very appealing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by eclectichoney
    thanks for that....i'll set up an account next week. certainly the 8am til 8pm opening hours are very appealing :)
    Eh, but they have no branch network ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

In the last 2 months there stock price has gone up constantly (Was 6.80 now 9.10)

So they must be doing something right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

no branch network? anglo irish bank have 17 branches or something....popped into the stevens green one yesterday and got it sorted in about 3 minutes...very helpful and efficient. thanks for the advice guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by eclectichoney
    no branch network? anglo irish bank have 17 branches or something
    But only a them of them are in Ireland.

Advertisement