Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hehe post 9000 NT that means NO text you people gotta get with it >:)

Options
  • 14-04-1999 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Errr what part of no text do you not understand.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'text'.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Here Mackers laaaa, was the story on the q2 national team???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

don't worry yer wee head junkie, JM decided that hiv should represent Ireland, we've already had a friendly HPB international game with the UK, a v narrow defeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Funny you should ask. I'am working at comms99 and i was talking to ppl there and looks like a few companies are interested in sponsership. 3M and a few isp companies gotta get a proposal together for them. But i haven't forgot about it.

We need to get the panal together but. Get praccies together.I suggest we get selectors together of players who have been around a while and know everyone and the game well.

Anyone interested ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Also are there many places like Nethouse other than Dublin that have q2 sessions ???????

We could make it easier on ourselves if we were seen out there taking on people and killing them. Colleges etc. As media coverage is easier when were all not at home??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Mackers, firt things first now, don't be gettin ahead of yourself. U gotta pick the squad first, like quick smart. Then we (meaning u) can start to arrange venue's.

Dave.

Advertisement