Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The CHEEK of Kegser

Options
  • 15-04-1999 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Can you believe this inferior whelp actually kicked me, ME, ME, from the q2 server tonight. Only because I was kicking his inferior ass and trying to reason with him to accept my obvious superiority.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

KNEEL Kegser

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well obviously you are not as divine as you make out.

/me crushes Egomanics Larynx beneath my Jackboot.

Take it muppet !!!!!

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Golly gee willackers.

Did I do that?

Consider it a prophecy I am destined to fulfill. The riddance of little... egomaniacs like you from the world of Q2.

Kegs.

[This message has been edited by Kegser (edited 15-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

did he lay his vengance upon you kegs?...he didnt?, oh well, mabye he was saving his powers for a special occasion.

Foolish whelps. Bah.
    Kneel, forceps babies, KNEEL!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Gotta agree with kegs on this one, kick away, Egoman, u're an awful ejit, I shall say no more on the topic as I dont want to get into another slagging match with another lesser ejit like urself....

Tincool??!??
    What manner of stupid name is that?
    Kneel!!!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

What a Dick. God or not.

He is merely an unbeliever.
    Without faith, what is a God?

Advertisement