Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

front bumper for 98 almera - how much

Options
  • 24-08-2003 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

a friend of mine has a 98 nissan almera and needs to get a new front bumper for it. was wondering do any of ye know what price would it cost to get a new one and get it fitted, so he will have a rough price guide.its moroon colour just like the car.
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Go to a scrap dealer,(Or have whoever does the bodywork get one) 98 nissan almeras are plentiful and new parts are expensive. It'd be cheaper just to get one from a scrapped car and get it (the bumper) sprayed.

I just got a couple of panels replaced on my car (02 Civic), new parts would have worked out at €1000, parts from scraped cars was€600.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭spuddy

where did you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Went to my local panel beater and he did a ring around looking for a car of my make and model that had been scrapped, he then ordered the panels from it.

It's common pratice if you go to any panel beater they will have a list lof contacts and will often ring around to find the part you need.

It ends up much cheaper then buying new parts (which still have to be sprayed to match the colour on your car)

I had a 00 almera before my current car and second hand parts are easy to get for them, the make and model didn't change much for years.

Advertisement