Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry - Tyrone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

"Pat Spilane (u Fe**er) - Humbled twice in two years by the Northies.
    U are a bitter bitter man."
    I agree in full, I also agree that the moaning in matches is catching on, Laois have been guilty of this a lot this year IMO mainly due to their manager, funny that Kildare were moany a few years back too!!. I hope Armagh do it again, the sh1t they had to put up with from RTE last year during the Sligo match was terrible, what did Armagh ever to to anyone?. I'm a Dublin Fan and we have been pipped by this Kerry and Armagh team by a point in recent years. I think that maybe the game has become too tactical for some managers and that the best two teams/managers are in the final- and why should one set of fans/counties dictate to others about how the game should be played? Ulster football is a reflection of its people and the rest of Ireland have to prove their football is better on the field, Kerry have too much of a voice in Spillane anyway he only serves to annoy people and I doubt that he represents the Kerry people as a whole, Kerry were out foxed , but with a few changes they should be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Moany?
    Lads, in case you've not been watching, both Tyrone and Armagh won their last matches, not because they were the better teams, but because the referees didn't make the right call on the pitch. The penalty that should have been in the Kerry game, and the point that shouldn't have been in the Donegal game. Both were cases where everyone watching expected the opposite call from the ref, because the rules of the game say that that's what should happen.
    Ignore those rules at football's peril.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

sparks, Im a Kerry fan, I backed kerry to hammer Tyrone but you have to hand it to them. They walloped Kerry. Tyrone were better and that is that ...Its going to be a Tyrone Donegal final and I have no idea who will win but I know one thing for sure...Tyrone are there because they deserve to be there

WHAT?

Alany, complimenting Tyrone>>>whats the world coming to..were you sick?
    I was in Kerry recently and all they could talk about is playing Armagh in the final..I guess someone forgot to tell them that Tyrone can play a bit too.

Yeah, walking up to Quinn's pub there was a Kerry man in front off me and he was talking on is mobile,trying not to be heard...and he said"Awk Shere let them(Tyrone) enjoy there day out"...no doubt he wasnt the only Kerry man to think so,as many Kerry Footballers thought the same!

Oh and Sparks do yourself a favour and get over it!!

Its only 1 game of football, if you lvoe it so much...fecking marry it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Originally posted by ironbrew
    WHAT?
    You misunderstand. He was being literal. Tyrone walloped Kerry. They also pushed, tripped, kicked and kneed them too... :rolleyes:
    It's only football huh?
    You're from wicklow, aren't you ironbrew? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

quote:

WHAT ? ONLY FOOTBALL ? Jebus christo its more than football.
    have you even been to Kerry ? Its life !!!!
    and that goes for me too.

Only football. Are you forgetting that football is also the hopes and dreams of entire communities, football is the be all and end all. Football is the political structure. Football is the religion and the substance of some people.

Football is a game. Intercounty All Ireland football is not.

However the worst thing you can do is hold a grudge, you really have to roll with the blows. A Football fan ( certainly of Dublin) cant get too upset after every loss. even if we were robbed.
    sure you get upset, even a little depressed but you gotta accept it and get on with it.
    You misunderstand. He was being literal. Tyrone walloped Kerry. They also pushed, tripped, kicked and kneed them too...

NO, I dont. I ment what I said. Tyrone were better on the day.albeit a little dirty too.
    Originally posted by ironbrew
    WHAT?

Yes. Yes I am.

• Advertisement
Advertisement