Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down with cars

• 24-08-2003 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

ive taken a serious dislike to cars and especially motorbikes. anyone see where im comin from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

anyone see where im comin from?

aye.. somewhere over there *points* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

**** him, he's a mile down the road, and you've got his shoes

There are very few of us can **** someone from a mile away. We are the privalaged few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

talk to the reclaim the streets people, they like th whole anti-car movement notion.

& indeed we are the piviileged few...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I think I understand where your coming from, its because they are big noisy and they pollute.What I really don`t understand is why people who dont live in the country buy those big cars especially since the average size of Irish families are decreasing.
    It boggles the mind:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Nah I like cars.. being lazy an all....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Sorry I like cars...I just cant stand bad drivers or skangers on mopeds weaving in an out of traffic with thier helmets on the back of their heads...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Yeah, I used to hate cars too.

Until I bought one.

Turned out, I was just jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i really hate cars.
    i wouln't drive on if it was given to me.... but more then that i hate ignorat ásshole drivers who cant fúcking indicate!!! come what the fúck is the problem?!?! move your right hand up and you migth find a dusty little stick that when moved shows people the hell your going!!!

oh and also the Díckheads that use bus lanes!?!!? FúCK OFF ALL OF YOU!!!

Advertisement