Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal cruise through...

• 24-08-2003 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Henry played majestic today. Such a good player today. His pass to Wiltord was one of the most creative passes i have ever seen.

As for campbells pass, looks a bit dodgy to me...but still a good move.

MBrough 0 - 4 Arsenal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

They were excellen today.They played well within themselfs after first half and still destroyed mboro. Everyone else will have to
    Play very well to finish ahead of them on todays performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Originally posted by UbahOne
    As for campbells pass, looks a bit dodgy to me...but still a good move.

Freddie was onside, other 2 players were but it doesnt matter as the ball wasn't played to them. Arsenal are on their way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Arsenal are on their way...

out of the champions league group stage? Ye i know...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I am an Arsenal fan, but I found it very funny earlier today to see Sol Campbell referred to as "The one-man crime wave" - very funny.

Gaizka Mendieta didn't look too happy in the stand, did he?

out of the champions league group stage? Ye i know...:D

No, no, no. U have got it all wrong enemy, u must be very foolish to think so. Dont worry I understand your stupidness, every Man Utd supporter is the same. Btw, :p for "Van the WO-man" missing that sitter.

• Advertisement

No, no, no. U have got it all wrong enemy, u must be very foolish to think so. Dont worry I understand your stupidness, every Man Utd supporter is the same.

History does not back up your comments. How have arsenal improved their squad that leads to your optimism?

As for Ruud missing his goal I know thats unusual and merits comment but i,m sure he scored one as well.

Well if u were listening to Charlie Nicholos (i think thats his name) after the game 2day he couldnt think we they could have improved apart from another centre-half. But toure is doin fine for now and we'll see how he turns out by the end of the season. Every1 knows and says that with the players Arsenal have they should be challenging for the Champions League. They were way over confident last season but it looks like they have improved mentally and it showed 2day. Any other questions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

oh my god its a miricle, not a red card in sight today! was there even a yellow??

Btw, :p for "Van the WO-man" missing that sitter.

That explains your stupidness. it seems to be somthing you find funny calling him a "WO-man"...oh wow thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. jesus i can't contain myself. Actually...i think i just wet my pants. Have you ever thought about being a comedian? You are so funny...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That explains your stupidness. it seems to be somthing you find funny calling him a "WO-man"...oh wow thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. jesus i can't contain myself. Actually...i think i just wet my pants. Have you ever thought about being a comedian? You are so funny...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I sense tension. Disconnect, shut down ur PC and go outside and get some air.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by smemon
    oh my god its a miricle, not a red card in sight today! was there even a yellow??

Borough got a yella

I sense tension.

I dont...:rolleyes:

lol, lets call it quit ok? we'll wait for 21st September (afaik) for the Arsenal v. Man U match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Originally posted by Gangsta
    Well if u were listening to Charlie Nicholos (i think thats his name)

You mean Charlie Nicholas the Arsenal legend. Some fan you are :rolleyes:

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Trust Wenger to find a right winger/fullback and turn him into a decent centre back. Toure has done very well for himself since making the transition. Be interesting to see how he copes against stronger teams.

Arsenal didn't really need to improve their squad. Look at the the substitutes they brought on today!

They didn't even look particularly meanacing. Boro were poor, but to be fair Viera and Gilberto overwhelmed them.... and as for Henry..... breathtaking as usual...and he's not even fully fit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by gandalf
    You mean Charlie Nicholas the Arsenal legend. Some fan you are :rolleyes:

Champagne Charlie was right with what he said about Gallas. he would fit in nicely methinks but there isn't a hope of Arsenal signing him IMO

You mean Charlie Nicholas the Arsenal legend. Some fan you are

Just beat me to it Gandalf.Charlie was Great player for the arsenal you would expect all arsenal fans to at least have heard about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Posted by Gangsta
    every Man Utd supporter is the same

Painting every one with the same brush is a dangerous pastime. I'm sure true Arsenal fans wouldn't appreciate if we were to think every Arsenal fan was like you. Especially after you comment about Mr Nicholas. Sunshine Supporters are part and parcel of every succesful team and you gangsta are the proof.

Arsenal are a great team of that there is little doubt. However when Campbell starts his suspension they will be pretty bare at centre half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Arsenal had one good game wow, sure things for the premeirship, thats a joke.

Middlesborough are decent but they did bow their heads very easily out there.

Anybody watch how calmly Utd beat Newcastle, they had a few gears to change and what a game Keano had, getting back to what he does best.

The most impressive player for me is Silveste at centre back, i didnt rate him at full back but i have changed my mind but phil neville sudnt be in a great team like that, what a waste of space.

Anybody see the donkey Heskey leading the line for Liverpool today, very sad, great club getting dragged along by muppets, and long may it last.

Did i hear slagging Van Nistolroy, my god blind and stupid, best striker about by far and he misses one and bang, critics haha. At least he knows how to shut them up!

These are the only two lines of your thread that actually talk about the topic...whos the waste of space? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

jesus donhughberto, you'd better put on those glasses. you obviously need them. Arsenal were awesome today and it would have taken an exceptional performance to have beaten them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Arsenal tore them apart today in the first half and looked impressive.Im a United fan, still think its going to be a two horse race again this season with chelsea finishing about 10 points off the top in 3rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by donhughberto

Middlesborough are decent but they did bow their heads very easily out there.

Anybody watch how calmly Utd beat Newcastle, they had a few gears to change and what a game Keano had, getting back to what he does best.

The most impressive player for me is Silveste at centre back, i didnt rate him at full back but i have changed my mind but phil neville sudnt be in a great team like that, what a waste of space.

Anybody see the donkey Heskey leading the line for Liverpool today, very sad, great club getting dragged along by muppets, and long may it last.

Did i hear slagging Van Nistolroy, my god blind and stupid, best striker about by far and he misses one and bang, critics haha. At least he knows how to shut them up!

Wow two whole sentences on topic, then back to masturbating over Manchester United. And he even drags in Liverpool while he's at it :rolleyes:

If you read the thread you would see that Gangsta was the first to bring United into it. If you think Utd supporters are going to let such crap go unchallenged you are mistaken. You should know that by now and give up the ABU jealous taunts:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by The Muppet
    If you read the thread you would see that Gangsta was the first to bring United into it. If you think Utd supporters are going to let such crap go unchallenged you are mistaken. You should know that by now and give up the ABU jealous taunts:D

And you wonder why people "flame" you :rolleyes: Sheesh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Good to see you back Yop..

There is no jealousy involved, in all honesty that post was utter toss, even you should be able to see that. And the united reference was only brought in because of a post by Ubah..

BTW did you know about the humour in your sig ?

And you wonder why people "flame" you Sheesh!

What kind of a half assed statement is that? There are so many ABU bull**** taunts around here....
    And the united reference was only brought in because of a post by Ubah..

Dont you mean Gangsta? He called Van Nist a "woman"...<sarcasm begin>WOW I cant stop laughing when i see this...so funny....oh no, ive wet my pants again...as you can see, this is all too funny for me.<sarcasm end>:rolleyes:

About Charlie I was talking about the spelling of his name, jeez like:rolleyes:

Advertisement