Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 War with 3 Clans

Options
  • 15-04-1999 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

A good while back was on one of the war servers and it was set up so that three teams could play against one another. I know it would be a bit confusing with 12 people on the server and I'm not talking about setting up a league or anything but would be a bit of a laugh if we had some kind of a regular meeting say on a saturday or sunday afternoon with 3 groups of 2 from 3 different clans, just an idea that I actually thought of myself :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

How about the 64 player maps, you'd have to close a few servers down, but it would be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

and just as it happens all the q2 ARE down! what a stroke of good fortune & timing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there noggy ?

Advertisement