Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Free Call Credit

• 24-08-2003 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

Sorry to be posting again so soon, but I forgot this and I think it's a good bargain, if you are with Meteor.

I was on to Meteor customer service asking about transfering some friends to them with their numbers. Very easy to do and they give them €100 credit in the first 10 months.

Then I was by the agent did I want €100 credit too! I was surprised and I asked for all the details. The €100 credit is available to anybody who is already a customer. It's €10 free credit when you buy a €20 top-up for the next ten months. The free amount is credited to my account the next month (i.e buy €20 in September, and an extra €10 is credited to my account in October and so on for ten months.) If I miss a month there's no credit for that month, I only get €90 credit instead of €100, if I miss 2 months I only get €80 credit and so on ...(so I won't miss any months!). Put simply, the credit is for the next ten calendar months starting the month I sign up for the scheme, and is not transferable from month to month.
    I thought it's a great deal €100 credit for buying €200 of top-ups (over ten months), sort of like getting half price calls. When does any other network give anything? So I signed up.
    Another offer they have is with every €20 top-up you can get a free sim card. For example for a friend, family member etc.... I think the person getting the sim card needs to register their details, but they get the same offer as above.
    So if you're with Meteor I suggest you ring customer care on 1905 and get your free €100! (Unless of course I got a very generous and mistaken customer care agent!) :D

P.S I've checked out Meteor's other reward scheme but to better this offer I would need to top-up by €60 or more every month and be with Meteor longer than 19 months or spend €95 every month and be with Meteor more than 13 months (€12 reward credit in each case). I'm not that chatty. If you are in this category the above deal would not make sense for you. Unfortunately I think you can only opt for one reward scheme.

Advertisement