Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EGO YOU CAN TELL US SURELY!!!

Options
  • 16-04-1999 11:56am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Who is the greatest Q2 player...
    It wouldnt be that Maximillian chappie would it? what do you think of his skills?

Do you agree that Maximilian should bend his knee and worship your all powerful posterior?

Just curious.

DeV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Ego,

All mighty and all knowing, give us a sign by which we may know u.

btw - gotta any good bots for q2 ?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

LOL!!!
    How long did you guys spend checking IP addresses? PLebs!!!!! smile.gif

Go back to work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hohoho,
    and i was gonna try an recruit egomaniac, but he was sh1tter than me so i dint bother smile.gif
    [DF]WhiteWashMan

thats it max, yer out. now where did i put chromes email address?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hey, you try to play Quake, insult people and laugh your ass off at the same time!!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

IT IS I!!! KNEEL ALL!!!!

What kind of name is Maximilian anyway?
    Pretentious whelp etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Ego,

what stance should i take on clan members with tractor mounted bfg's?

confused from dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ego and friend of mine just told me she has the clap, What should i do i think i have it it would explain the itching

Worried in Dublin.

Advertisement