Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old is this Irish Pubs forum?

• 25-08-2003 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

It seems buzzing doesn't it?

How long has it been around?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Quite a while, why do you ask ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

I am sick of swearing at people.

When I want your opinion I'll give you it.

BTW 6 of 19 community boards is not too bad.

Thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

When I want your opinion I'll give you it.

No you won't cos im in control of my opinions. :rolleyes:
    Thanks for your concern.

I'm not concerned. I came to get some information and i can't find it here cos its a useless forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

About a year old

• Advertisement

Originally posted by UbahOne
    No you won't cos im in control of my opinions. :rolleyes:

Not what you said last week when you mentioned that you didn't need to form your own opinions...

What was it you wanted to find out Ubah ??

There are quite a few threadshere, I reckon you cannot see them and don't know how to is the problem.

When am I gonna grow up and realise that swearing at people is not big and it's not clever ??

Well I guess you will have to take it up with the people who have set up and run boards then you fool. Now I would appreciate it if firstly you kept it civil and also that if you do have a trouble with this forum, that you go and tell somebody who cares about your opinion, maybe your mum...
    I'm not concerned. I came to get some information and i can't find it here cos its a useless forum.

What was it you wanted to find out Ubah ??

Nothing in particular

Now if you did come to find some information and have a legitimate gripe then by all means come out with it. If there is something you wish to find out about then ask your question. If however, as is more likely, you just wandered in and started to shout your mouth off then I'd appreciate that you didn't.

Your the only fool you ignorant dick.

I came to find out nothing in particular meaning i wanted to look around the threads but there are none. Cos its a ****e thread. Why would i have to go to my "mum" when your one is here right now...? She got some hot techniques too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭bishop brennan

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tazzzie

hahahahahhahahahah.

dear lord.

Imagine the Americans, and the british thinking of coming to ireland, wanting to review pubs (coz the 'rish love to drink) and reading this sorry ass thread !!!!!!

you irish are pathetic, and what of the bloody FAT tax ?
    want a burger ? that'll be 25EURO then...........

T a zzzie_ at ahem hot snail.corm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Oh christ Ubahone can't you even post once without making an absolute tit out of yourself.

17 posts of ****ing ****e per day. Congratulations. Moron.

By the way every single one of your posts seems to contain the word ****en.

Thats not how you spell ****ing or even it's abbreviation ****in.

Anyone who can't even swear properly is definately a waste of oxygen. Or inbred. Or in your case perhaps both.

What difference does it make what way i spell it!!!? I came here to see if there was information on Irish Pubs. There was none. End of story. Now your getting highly abusive with me by calling me "Inbred" and "moron", "absolute tit"...

Go back to your weather forum you sad peace ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Your the only fool you ignorant dick.
    Now your getting highly abusive with me

UbahOne, banned. Ya had a chance to be reasonable and you blew it.

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahhahahaahahahhaaha.
    see what i mean about the americans or the brits having access to this thread ???????

jeeeeeeebus, how embarrasing !!!!

freaks :P

tazzz ie_ art hotmai .com

Give it a rest Tazzie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

What's with all the bitching?

Guess it will only happen in an Irish Pub............. LOL!!!

Oh, and yeah, UbahOne is right, this thread doesn't exactly have many users now does it?

I posted a thread a week or two ago, about pubs here in Boston, nobody replied, then I asked for it to be made into a sticky, but the Mods here seem to be to "BUSY" to even do that.

So, why is this thread so dull, and what are ye gonna do about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Ubah(what kind of a name is that btw?) is right. Its a **** forum with no information. Came here for some info about my American friends coming over but its a load of crap. Theres nothing here. What kind of moderator moderates an empty forum?:rolleyes:

Lordy,

Seems I have caused offence.
    Sorry.

Give it a rest the man said.

Done.

Get a life......

Tazzzie nat hotmeal.corn

• Advertisement

Originally posted by memphis
    What's with all the bitching?

Guess it will only happen in an Irish Pub............. LOL!!!

Oh, and yeah, UbahOne is right, this thread doesn't exactly have many users now does it?

I posted a thread a week or two ago, about pubs here in Boston, nobody replied, then I asked for it to be made into a sticky, but the Mods here seem to be to "BUSY" to even do that.

So, why is this thread so dull, and what are ye gonna do about it?

Firstly, this thread has seen quite a bit of action. This Board, not as much.

Secondly, the reasons I did not sticky your thread are as follows :-

1 It did not merit it.
    2 I have spoken to the mods on our super private, ya can't come in Mods forum about re/moving this board.

I think the above may have answered all of your questions Memphis.
    Originally posted by 50Cent
    Ubah(what kind of a name is that btw?) is right. Its a **** forum with no information. Came here for some info about my American friends coming over but its a load of crap. Theres nothing here. What kind of moderator moderates an empty forum?:rolleyes:

Now as I have said before, there can only be as much information as people put into a form. If there is nobody contributing to it, then there will be bugger all info on it. If you are willing to contribute then do so. Do it in a constructive manner and perhaps the board will thrive, otherwise it may be moved elsewhere in boards or removed.
    Originally posted by Tazzzie
    Lordy,

Seems I have caused offence.
    Sorry.

Give it a rest the man said.

Done.

Get a life......

Tazzzie nat hotmeal.corn

Nope you have not even caused slight offence, I would have to credit you with some intelligence before you could offend me.

If you do not wish to post to the forum than I'd rather you just stop than have to be banned. Or maybe you could contribute to it and stop complaining about lack of content.

Ask not what Boardsie can do for you, but ... Ya get the idea.

Advertisement