Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Digital NTL!

• 25-08-2003 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Right, my box for NTL is located in my bedroom (go figure) and I have my TV in the Living Room.

The second box in the sitting room wont work, cant work kinda thing and the apartment is about 750 sq feet.

I have the NTL digital cable snaking from the bloody bedroom all the way to the digital box in my living room and it looks really crap.

so wirless forum I have investigated this product

[url=ttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000068TYR/ref=ase_retailcomplia-21/202-9203527-6440624] Product [/url]

and I quote "The Philips SBC VL1200 Wireless TV Link is an excellent innovation of interest to any household with more than one television. The premise is relatively simple, enabling you to send signals from video sources from one part of the house to another without the need for trailing cables about your home. The value of this is best explained by example, which will also enable us to define our preliminary testing of the product. We connected the transmitter box to our DVD player and satellite box, passing through to the main television. We placed the receiver unit by a second TV, located upstairs. We were then able to watch satellite, or DVD movies on either our primary, secondary TV, or both. You can even use the remote controls upstairs to operate the video source. You can have your primary television watching a different video source, or even on standby, while you watch something else on your second TV. It’s as simple as that.
    Setting up the equipment is straightforward and can be done in less than five minutes. Take your receiver unit, plug it in and connect the supplied SCART lead to your secondary television. Next take the transmitter, plug it in to the mains and connect by SCART lead to your television. You can then connect the SCART leads from your choice of up to two video sources (eg: DVD/Satellite/VCR ) and connect them to the two input sockets on the back of the transmitter. The transmitter should ideally be placed directly on top of the video sources used, so that the infrared eye can send commands from the remote controls"

Anyone have an experience on this?

Emmo

Advertisement