Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For my next trick, -=IdManiac=-

Options
  • 16-04-1999 1:44pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Balls. The cat's out of the bag.
    ..and I had such plans for EgoManiac. Although I never planned on him becoming a God. Dunno how that happened. Ah Well.

I just wish I had had more time to annoy folks on the servers - check out my .cfg file

bind KP_HOME "say * %l secured by ME, -=EgoManiac=-, as only I could"
    bind KP_UPARROW "say Weapon Available %l -- However I, -=EgoManiac=-, am taking it"
    bind KP_PGUP "say POSITION OVERRUN -- so sue me, I was snorting coke & getting blown by some bird"

bind KP_LEFTARROW "say The -=EgoManiac=- is QUAD, Give me all your weapons to ME, ME I SAY "
    bind KP_5 say "Working Class QUAD - you plebs hide, I, -=EgoManiac=- will handle this ;"
    bind KP_RIGHTARROW "say QUAD AVAILABLE , grab it, my minions, before the plebs get it"

bind KP_END "say My girlfriend is better looking than yours"
    bind KP_DOWNARROW "say I make an obscene amount of money and drive a pointlessly fast car"
    bind KP_PGDN "say I knew I shouldn't have had so much sex earlier, in such varied positions"

bind KP_ENTER say Somebody give me a WEAPON, some dumb chick stroked mine, so to speak
    bind KP_DEL say I have superfluous weapons which I can donate to some pleb
    bind KP_PLUS "say I shall grace you with my presence"
    bind KP_MINUS "say If I wanted to know, I would have ASKED"

bind kp_ins "say HA-HA -- Kneel You ****ing pleb"
    bind * "say_team KNEEL %n you working class knacker"

hehe. The best fun was dueling with kegser (before he banned me). I kept hitting those keybinds. Everytime he missed with a Railshot I called him a f ucking pleb etc. In frustration, the poor lad kicked me.
    What a laugh.
    So, until I'm incredibly bored at Work....
    KNEEL!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sorry for exposing you Max tongue.gif

I think you should retire that Maximilian character though and _become_ "EgoManiac".

Or Ar$eface.

Either will do!

J.
    --

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited 16-04-99).]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Aha - Cloud you Grass!!!

I couldn't be -=EgoManiac=- all the time.
    To much of a pain reconnecting after being banned smile.gif AS for Ar$eface, hmmm... KNEEL!!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I agree, EGO-MANIAC rules and you should take that name for good now! So much better then Maximilian.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ahh Cloud and we were having so much fun with this. smile.gif

If only he had some time in q2.ie servers. Still it was funny watching all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Lol Max.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

HE couldn't become Ar$e face...That's EWJ's alter ego..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Draco! You little pleb! Why has your phone been turned off for two days now (by the way, I think I left a blank message by accident - the phone didna disconnect, smile.gif )

Anyhoo - seeing as I can't get Paul or Johnny either, I'll tell you. (if I really HAVE to sad.gif ). I'll be down in M'nooth about 1:00 tomorrow (honest! I'm getting a lift!) But I won't be down tonight (off for ****up, Yaaaaay!)

Talk to you later,

J.

Don't Piss me off!

I'm running out of places to stash the bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

By the way,

Max. keep Egomaniac, great laugh all that KNEEL stuff!

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

My own cousin bah !! would've expected more from u Max, I could understand Ben doing such a thing but U ? I'm ashamed wink.gif lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

Well, I think I'll have to add -=EgoManiac=- to my archive of alter-egos, along with -=CampMaster=-, Splodge, Bork, et al.

I don't know why I chose my actual name as my Quake name but I did. So don't start making jabs at it. You'll make me -=InsecureManiac=- and believe me you don't want that wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

*FNARF*
    max man Top o the Pops!
    Cracker!
    Belter!
    Snaz!
    Gman!
    G'luck!
    Goo laa!
    I have knelt and it felt GOOD!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

It was good for me too wink.gif

Advertisement