Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

English companies that insure Irish Motorbikes?

Options
  • 25-08-2003 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    As you know, Irish Insurance companies are best defined as "Rip off". I was recently informed that there is an English company that will insure Irish Motorbikes.

Does anyone know who this company is? (URL?) Are they much cheaper than Irish Rivals? (Hibernian/ Carol Nash) Has anyone had any experience with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Heh, Carole Nash is that company. They're based in Manchester. They won't be much good to you unless you're over 25 and drive a bike over 250cc, generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

tis true... Hibernian wanted €1200 off me this month for my renewal, Carole Nash wanted €1600.

I'll ring em back in 3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Best bet is to ring AON if you want motorcycle insurance - they're starting to take on Insurance for motorbikes outside those who get deals from AON resellers in Bikeshops..... My insurance difference from Hibernian to AON was like 1800 difference - & what's funny is AON are resellers for Hibernian policies...... how messed up is that.....

Advertisement