Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you get tickets for Internationals

• 25-08-2003 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

In the last year i have been getting tickets from friends and going to the International matches in dublin.
    Does anyone know how you go about getting tickets for the qualifiers from the FAI? I'm ok for the russia match but would like to know how to get regular tickets for the world cup qualifiers.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

the fai website sells them.Although i think the switzerland game is sold out. the tickets for the turkey game are still on sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

as far as i know there's a 2 year waiting list for blockbookers. u can apply but you'll be waiting a while. also with this new uefa rule, lansdowne is no longer aloud to have temporary seats so that will nearly half the capacity. its coming in for the next world cup qualifiers i think. alot of people dont know this but hopefully the fai and irfu can install permanent seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

how many would you need to be considered a block-booker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

how many tickets? any amount i think. i know my mate gets 10 every game. once you ask for say 10, u have to take 10 every home game for a year.

but if your a block booker you also have a better chance of away match tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

if you go to your local soccer club, they are entitled to an allocation of tickets, my club gives me a load

• Advertisement
Advertisement