Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Line has unmatched quote, discarded"

Options
  • 16-04-1999 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

comes up every time i exec my cfg, doesnt seem to do anything tho.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

"dosen't seem to do anything tho"

discard v. t. & i., & n. 1.Throw away out or reject from hand at cards (specified card, or abs. of playing non-trump that does not follow lead); cast aside, give up,(clothes, habit, belief, etc.); dimiss, cashier. 2. n. (dis.-) ~ing at cards, ~ed card. (DIS-,CARD2)

this is why it does nothing u c.

see the t in habit.......gives me tha fakkin horn!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Had the same problem with my -=EgoManiac=- .cfg. I found I had an extra " someplace or a com bind had only one ".

Should I have written """? or perhaps '"'.
    I dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yea had that aswell, u've just got an extra inverted commas there somewhere. Well i knew all this java *****would come in useful, same errors crop up in that and no i can put it to some good use like fixing up my cfg file instead of something silly like sorting an array of numbers, i mean who wants to do that like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

aa goo stuff. Although I like to stick comments in so i can jump to settings really quickly in a text editor..u know those

//*****************
    //
    //*****************

things, they might have been causing it.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

nah i use loads of ///'s too. Doesn't cause that error

• Advertisement
Advertisement