Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE6 Connection timeouts

Options
  • 25-08-2003 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to edit the registry to change the default timeout in IE for a webpage to load?
    I work off a 56K(its more like 33.5K), and like to open a few pages, make a cup of tee, have a smoke, and when I come back all the pages to be loaded up, instead of 2 full pages and the rest cannot be displayed.
    It seems to be 3 minutes and IE times out.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by fatmander
    Does anyone know how to edit the registry to change the default timeout in IE for a webpage to load?
    I work off a 56K(its more like 33.5K), and like to open a few pages, make a cup of tee, have a smoke, and when I come back all the pages to be loaded up, instead of 2 full pages and the rest cannot be displayed.
    It seems to be 3 minutes and IE times out.
    thanks in advance

http://www.windows-help.net/windows95/ie40-50.shtml

Advertisement