Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGB's This is the story.

Options
  • 16-04-1999 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Ok this is the story so far. The first Session will take place in about a Week.
    Could all the players on the teams mail me as i want to know there ideas comments and also i need everyones E-mail address.
    Also could all players playing q2 send me there e-mail address for Future reference.

Full Details of teams etc will be up on Q2n tonight. Make yis sweat smile.gif

My E-mail for now is also@iol.ie
    There will be a new one for both Captains of A and B teams and myself once there picked.

[This message has been edited by JaneyMackers (edited 16-04-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

bumpin this up the top cos I nearly missed it, man I'm sooo lovvy to everyone!

Nice one ben btw

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well yis may or may not want to know, but theres a new cybercafe in rathmines that has set up a lan. just like nethouse.
    since nethouse 'sponsers' team.ie with free praccy time, maybe you can ask them to do the same for q2?
    just a though, althouhg to be honest i wouldnt like to see business taken from the netcafe coz i rather like the place and the people who work there (hi chief and coyote!)
    like i said, just an idea
    whitewash

Nah Eamon, the Nethouse is doin the same for the Q2 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

and the nethouse is also doing the same thing for your ma aswell eamo smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, arent you a cheeky bunch of monkeys!

twas only a suggestion

know i know who is to be first gainst the wall come the revolution

and it aint me

/me thinks . o O (phew)

• Advertisement

Eamon!!!!!!!! where the fook r ya man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Well we know who to ban from Net House now
    No more WWMan from now on you traitor son of a ******** no more Q2 for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Well if Nethouse are gonna do the same for us
    thats ****in great thx lads.

Advertisement