Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City Top of the Table!!

• 26-08-2003 2:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Ah yeah - the Super Blues assume their rightful place at the top of the table.

But seriously, how does the general football supporter view City, in both their prospects for the season and generally as a club?

My general impression from talking to people is that most people like to see City do well, expressing a fondess for a favoured if wayward cousin, whose crazy antics never cease to amuse.

City's attacking sytle (what's defending mean?) will convert a lot of neutrals I think, and Anelka and Sean Wright-Philips are two players always worth watching, but how about some informed opinion on how you think City will do this season?

(note flamers, INFORMED - if you support Man U feel free to post, but please, avoid the usual condescending crap you pour on City, unless you decide to qualify it)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I have a feeling that City could do quite well this year. They might even manage the FA Cup or the Carling Cup (league cup). They'll be in the top 8 at the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm a Man U fan but i enjoy watching city play (mainly cos Keegan and his attack minded style). Tis a pleasure to watch and usually enjoyable , except when they beat/ embaress their manchester rivals. Bastids then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I watched the match last night and it was a joy to watch . Bothe teams palaye attacking football. City add to the prem hope they do well this season except in the derby matches.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

LOOOOL MAN U FOREVER MAN CITY SUCK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

hawhaw Par, you're so cool, can I be like you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement