Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jolt Cola

• 26-08-2003 3:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,305 ✭✭✭✭

Its not *really* technology, but as this appears to be the closest forum..

Anyone know a shop in Dublin, or preferably Maynooth/Celbridge/Leixlip/Lucan that sells this wonderous sleep prevention device? I used to have a steady supplier (Maxol) but they've stopped selling it now..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

Last I remember seeing it was in a newsagent near MegaLAN in the RDS.

The only cache of Vanilla Coke I found seems to have ran dry as well. Seen any? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,305 ✭✭✭✭L1011

This little cafe near the Central Bank had both of them a while back, but none last Wednesday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

the little newsagents beside burger king on baggot st(not sure of the name) has jolt pretty much all the time.

as for vanila coke i no a place but i aint tellin, i like it wayyy too much:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

There's a food and drink forum here you know..

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

Why don't you just print out a label for jolt and stick it on a can of pepsi.
    It will have the same imaginary effect.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DaithiSurfer
    Why don't you just print out a label for jolt and stick it on a can of pepsi.
    It will have the same imaginary effect.

You suggesting I compromise my need for caffeine? NOOOOO!

Also the bottles a different shape :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

If you ever know of somebody going to the states, get them to bring back a few bottles of Bawls. You will only drink one a day but the kick is unbelieveble, will blow Jolt and Red Bull out of the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by gerire
    If you ever know of somebody going to the states, get them to bring back a few bottles of Bawls. You will only drink one a day but the kick is unbelieveble, will blow Jolt and Red Bull out of the water.

this is true . you could try going to there website to see if they will sell it direct . but other then that most shops in the city center sell the stuff . its evil stuff tho watch it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

why dont u get some pro-plus (caffiene tabs) avail from boots

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

I remember the glory days when the fridge in DCU had 3 cabinets put aside for Jolt :)

Late night Decent 2 marathons = w1n

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Originally posted by Dr_Teeth
    There's a food and drink forum here you know..

Teeth.

Noone but techies drinks Jolt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah they sell it in heuston station at the newsagents,dunno how much tho.They have rocket fuel aswell - non carbonated fruit drinkwith loads of caffeine in it,nice. ;)

CombatCow

OK, I'm on such a caffeine low that I'm going to get the bus to Celbridge to get a train to Heuston to get some. I'm starting <mumble> to go insane <mumble> without a real caffeine hit. And Pepsi Max mixed with red BPM isn't working anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Caffine

i get my jolt in spar near tara street dart station.

sadly the newsagents i used to get it in bray stopped stocking it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Lyconix

The only cache of Vanilla Coke I found seems to have ran dry as well. Seen any? :p

The top of the Glenageary hill{dun laoghaire }
    the spar shop next to xtra vision sells it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭BenH

Havn't been able to buy it in the shops for a while, thankfully:

http://www.ukgeek.co.uk/shop/?page=shop/browse&category_id=351b9f7c793d8c7de8be8442f27478b8

Google saved me :)

Spar on Liffey Street (or at least I think its Liffey Street) has it,. German sized bottles, USA lable on them though....

I'm going in to stock up today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭BenH

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    www.thinkgeek.com

Thinkgeek wont ship drinks or sweets outside the US. Fortunately my sister is currently over their and has just been mailed a rather long shopping list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

The Spar in the middle of Parnell Street, near Peats, has Jolt most of the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement