Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's better than one boards machine?

Options
  • 26-08-2003 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Two! I've moved the database over to a new server, which I believe we are going to call WANG. This should make the service a bit more reliable at high loads.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

congratulations on the birth of baby WANG Regie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Indeed :D (wang as in the old pc manufacturers? :) )

Was this the reason why pages have been loading slowly at times recently, (at home and in work i noticed it) or is this something completely different?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Nice to see that the subscribers' money went to a good cause and ended up making the non-subscriber cheapskate b*stards have a better boards experience.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

"Wang" as in "Wang-Fu"!? Nice work you dirty fruit ****er, my face just lit up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Gordon
    Nice to see that the subscribers' money went to a good cause and ended up making the non-subscriber cheapskate b*stards have a better boards experience.

;)

I, on behalf of the rest of the cheapskate b*stards, would like to say thank you.:D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We've got wang!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Please, can we put ^^that on the start page? or Boards.ie. NOW WITH 100% MORE WANG!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I suppose a pic of the giant snow wang on the front page would be out of the question?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I actually remember the Wang factory in Cork! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Gordon

;)
    This kind of moral superiority is well worth €50 a year. :)

/me resolves to subscribe when bank account looks healthy on Thursday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement