Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 DVD Player

• 26-08-2003 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I am trying to find out if it is possible to get a DVD player that will play MP3 DVD's.
    I already have an Expanium MP3 cd player and a DVD player that plays MP-3 cd's.
    I have lots of albums on DVD and was wondering if there is any DVD player on the market that will do the job for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

most will . well my 2 do ill get the product ids now philips 640 . cant see the model on my other one but afaik once it says mp3 playback on it it can

bring a dvd into the shop with u and ask to test it out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Have a look here...

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers

you can check the model of any DVD player and see what it can do...

Make sure it can do SVCD/VCD paly back as well. You may as well get an all singing all dancing model.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I have a Thomson DTH5200 player.
    It plays almost everything.
    I just realised now that it might be the DVD media that it cant read properly.
    I'm using Datasafe 4x DVD-R.
    I'll try some more discs to see if they work.

Advertisement