Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero's POV demo from DK.

Options
  • 17-04-1999 11:29pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here's Zero's POV from the DK game.
    Watch it and tell me any human can play through that.

www.spinsol.com/quake/zerodk.zip

its 1.7 megs in size.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hmm i was playin with usual 15 ploss and 300 ping, but i spose theirs were spikey.
    there was one point where koopa was straafing like a mad thing in front of me, it was really embarrasing cos i couldnt shoot straight at him, slimy guy smile.gif

i had to drop midway thru dm3 tho cos my mother wanted the phone...
    im only findin out how the games turned out
    but fair fuxx to scobe fellers to play on with their lag.

pat

ps - what happened to jay about quarterway thru dm3 ?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He dropped and reconnected about 2 mins later after trying some things to see if he could improve his connect. The cries of "Gey" and "l4m3r" (paraphrased) from certain players left a bad taste I have to say.
    BTW fair dues to Lorcan who let his play do the talking, wish I could include him on the Irish team but my heart really couldnt take the tension and stress of bringing him on foreign trips at his age. sad.gif

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i really respect lorc the way he keeps on going all the time
    even if somethin goes wrong he sticks to his game/tactics and just ignores any mistakes or rants anyone else makes. he always keeps his cool and he has scary aim too...

im thinkin about genetically cloning a 4-assed version of him to play for dk as well dk12-4 Ass ?? smile.gif

what am i on about? i dunno forgotten original point now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

yeh daa has little patience and quaded i expect it was them...
    i spose we woulda gotten the same treatment if we complained about lag, cos no one really appreciates other peoples pings/ploss

Advertisement