Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

first gay kiss

• 26-08-2003 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

there is a topic in "All Things Retro" about your first kiss so i thought id start another one here, your first gay kiss.

god i was so nervous, i was shaking so much and my mouth went bone dry. i was terrified but i new it made sense and despite my complete nervousness, i was totally comfortable.

it was on oxford st. in sydney. i was there on holidays with my parents and i had ditched them in the botanical gardens and went for a little look around the city on my own. ended up in oxford st. (totally by chance ;) )
    anyways, i went in to a cafe and sat down with my flat white (its a coffee people so no judging me) and i was reading a free gay newspaper. this guy sat down next to me. he was 19, i was 17. we started talking. we got on quite well, we agreed to meet agian the day after and he would show me around sydney.

any next day, back in the cafe, spent the whole day there, just talking and when i got up to leave, he put his hand on my shoulder. mouth went dry, legs started to shake and i felt amazing. it was a quick peck on the lips, no tounge, just nice.

the next day i flew back to ireland. awwwww.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

In the George, i was terrified so i got totally hammered found a guy, bought him a drink, asked him out to dance, he turned round, we kissed. It felt very natural, i loved it so done it again, and again ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,113 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

In the George, with a guy that I had previously met at Pink Training in Belfast, around November last year,

was terrified and shaking but after a while relaxed and enjoyed it

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

June 2002. On Tukey Street in Cork. I said to him "So are you going to kiss me or what ? "

Wasn't nervous though. Heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

August 1997, Shankill. Myself and a guy from school who I had been in love with for years - we had been friends for about the same amount of time - got drunk together and walked back to his house, as we had done several times before. I was to sleep in the converted basement/bedroom/utility room.

On the way home, we had linked arms and sang songs. This time, I think both of us were reluctant to let go. We entered the house, went downstairs, and sat on the couch. I found that my arm was around his shoulders. "What now?", he asked. "Well", I offered, "things could get better or they could get worse".

He didn't need to be told twice. We kissed, and the rest.

The initial feeling of kissing him was astonishing. Looking back, that moment was the best part. It all went rather nastily wrong quite soon after. Be careful what you wish for, I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

March 2000,

We were ment to be going out with a load of friends from work, but they all cancelled. We hadn't really hung out with each other before this on our own, only had mutual friends.

So I asked him did he just want to go out with just the two of us. He said yes and we met up that night (sunday) and went to a few pubs in around temple bar. I had to be careful as i was underage with no ID :)

Anyway after some awkward silences and some long chats and a couple of smirnoff ice's, we were walking home and chatting and stuff. Somehow we ended up in the middle of henry st, we were walking side by side, he stoped, i stopped and turned around, and we both just naturally just stepped into it and kissed and kissed and kissed for about 20mins in the middle of Henry st with a load of dodgy ****ers walking by at 2am. Went out for 2 years. Still in contact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Buttermilk Lane, Galway. June 1996. In front of passers by. Lots of tongues and it went on quite a while..

My first "proper" kiss with my first boyfriend. Both pissed as farts, so no nerves...both of us being pissed helped as well

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Oh my. Well there was a first one but it doesn't count because it was rubbish.

So the actual first one was... oh hmmm... 2000? Yeah, in November 2000. It was in Jurassic Park, but that's 'coz the main bar wasn't open. I actually had a school bag with me and, as he was a little younger than myself (I were 21 at the time) we got IDed. Anyhows it was nice but shouldn't have happened as it wasn't conducive to a good frinedship..... Still it certainly helped clear my mind up about which side of the fence I'd park my tent on :D

Advertisement