Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System Administrator required contract position

• 26-08-2003 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

System administrator required in Dublin City Centre. This role will involve the day to day administration of an NT 4 server including
    backup and restore, anti-virus updates and user administration. Also the administrator will be required to support approximately 40 desktop PC's, as well as providing technical support to approximately 40 users. The successful candidate must have previous experience and familiarity with
    Office Applications, PC hardware, Windows, NT, TCP/IP, AntiVirus and
    Networking fundamentals is essential.

Requirements:

Degree in Computer Science or similar
    1 - 2 years in a similar role

Duration:

01/10/03-31/03/04 contract position.

Salary:

30,062 euro p/a = 2,505.16 pm

For further details please contact me by PM

edit<btw hasn't been advertised anywhere else but here, great place to work, hours are 9.30am start generally to 5pm.>edit

Please note that if you wish to submit a CV you can PM me and I will give you the e-mail address NB: submit by Monday 2nd Sept 1.00pm

bug

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭stormin

godammit I need to check this board more often.

Advertisement