Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.bmp to .jpg

Options
  • 17-04-1999 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

WWMAN

U should be able to open a bmp using windows paint. However the photos may be damaged.

If you have paint shop pro (any version) available on almost every cover disk of any popular pc magazine... give that a shot.

Alternatively, forward the attachment to me
    gerry@spinsol.com and I will see if I can sort the problem for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, theres 50 million boards i could have posted to but i dont know where this one belongs.
    i recently got a few photos of a nearest and dearest in an attachment. problem is that these scanned images are in .bmp format and whenevr i load em up they just appear black all over.
    is there anyway to actually see the pictures? or can i turn them into a .jpg image without too much difficulties? and no i dont have photoshop.
    shame on me... ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

done.
    will send em to yo9u tomorrow
    cheers
    whitewash

Advertisement