Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Forum] Express Yourself?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Sorry to be afflicting everyone but after so much support for this idea I don't want it to fall by the wayside. Do we think this could be a runner?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Kappar, Kappar, Kappar... all in good time dear man. You have to understand that to create a board on this (as seen in the newspaper) website - a lot of paperwork is involved in creating a board.

One has to inform the marketing department to find the specific niche to implement any sales developers' targets. One needs to alert technicians to carry out pretests and topology requirements. One needs to co-ordinate with the websites that sit beside boards to test compatibility with the internet. And also don't forget the wait for the loan from the banks to come in to pay for the extra bandwidth that your soon-to-be-so-busy-it-needs-done-today will need.

Indubitably, May I suggest and Intra-Departmental Communication Framework with the aim to cut red tape.

No seriously, Thanks for your response G I'm just afraid that someone will forget about it.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'm still here :), just was away for a day or so.

I'm still go, doubt Lit. could cover it, I'm not sure of the definition of Literature, but I don't think lyrics fall under that.

Also Literature implies established and/or professional works, I personally would consider myself being big headed if I wrote a poem or essay and classed it as Literature.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I suppose we have Art / Anim / Photo for the designers, Creating Writing sounds good for writers resources. Does lyric writing come under that too?

• Advertisement

Yeah Lit. to me would be more of established authors.
    Does lyric writing come under that too?

I would imagine so, well at least for the purposes of this board it think it would anyway.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Havent forgotten it but I was dallying with the dahlings of the meeja dontcha know luvie!

I'll create it today.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Sounds like a good Forum. Must read the post on this. Won't post cause I have nutting creative to write but I love poetry.

RunFree

I'll create it today.

You're a superstar

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Maybe i could finally do that poem about Bard and mordeth.
    To whoum ever will be modding it, will it have to be all serious like or is witty stuff allowed.

• Advertisement

To whoum ever will be modding it, will it have to be all serious like or is witty stuff allowed.

This is a fair point it will need a mod to make sure everything goes right.

Advertisement