Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Phone Browser

• 26-08-2003 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

When the phone is connected it doenst update what folders and pictures that are on the phone, as it did without a problem. I can put pictures onto the phone using the Nokia Image Converter and look at them on the phone but the browser, doesnt do anything when refresh is clicked. What is causing this? The Phone is Connected by the Cable (DKU-5) and everything is installed correctly( i have even tried a reintall but no luck there)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Get your self a copy of mobimb from www.logomanager.co.uk
    Its the best software for doing it and its like €25.
    It does tones, graphics and java.
    Also i had a problem where i couldnt pick up my phone so i went into the device properties of teh cable and turned off powermanagment and it sorted it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by PPC
    Also i had a problem where i couldnt pick up my phone so i went into the device properties of teh cable and turned off powermanagment and it sorted it out.

There is no power management in the device properties for this cable. The phone is picked up, i can delete text messages and put pictures from PC to phone but in the gallery browser, the pictures dont show up when i click the refresh button, it goes through the paces like Status window pops up and it completes the update "successfully" but it doesnt change anything got to do with the pictures, havent tried ringtones yet. but I can view newly recieved text messages. What ever class of a fúck up it is, i dont know...

Also... I have just gotten the camera headset for it and took a few pictures and then it didnt pick up them so i deleted them but didnt solve the problem.

That Program doesnt pick up the phone on the connection but the nokia connection manager does...

Advertisement