Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with ebuyer

• 26-08-2003 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

ebuyer.com is one of the few sites that has the pc racing wheel that i want but when i try to register at their site it asks for a uk post code and phone number
    yet they say they do diliver to eire and i know some people on boards order from them
    i sent them a email but i got a dilivery failure notice :(
    so does anyone know how to sign up to them from ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Put in Rep Ire as your Postcode or Eire.
    Also enter an Irish telephone number.
    That will do it.Thats how I've been successful in the past.
    You'll have to choose the delivery to Eire shipping option which costs £25 extra though which is expensive for a small order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Generally i find putting in 0's to make a 4 digit postal code works. For example my Postal Code is 8 so i put in 0008. Or if you dont have a postal code just put in 4 0's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Cool :) I was wondering that myself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Anyone ordered off them recently ? None of that seems to work. Komplett is gone to the dog's and I need a new machine fairly soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

how about elara systems?
    i guess their prices arnt always the best but they are a good company to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Call their customer support line and they will set you up.

I get stuff from Ebuyer all the time, but I registered over 2 years ago, so I can't remember what I did.

That said according to my details, my postcode is REP IRE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

yah im with ebuyer, and my post code is REP IRE and ive orderd plenty of stuff from them even a new 19" monitor, coolermaster case and other bits and peices

however i have a query does anyone know when ordering from a uk site like ebuyer,scan, ect is it possible to be able to claim VAT back like you would with an irish company

does anyone know how it works and its procedure?

Advertisement