Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things a LITTLE FUKKED UP ??

Options
  • 19-04-1999 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Ok..Its like this ?? That A and B team that JM "created" ..is there a general agreement that they are the best teams could possibly be fielded ? I dont fukkin think so smile.gif
    First of all Nicky has been axed from the A team for no fukkin apparant reason ?? Unfortunately no seems to be able to explain this ? I joined war1 yesterday to find out to be kicked by 2 hiv ****ers castor and kegser ( told ya ..these guys are *****s..no other word for them..they take things wayy too seriously and have a much worse attitiude than me even smile.gif)
    So still no explanation on that one ?
    Next to vorosha being excluded from the a team ! I wasnt surprised really by his reaction when he found out over the weekend..for those of ye who dont already know...he was none too fukkin impressed by JMs selection smile.gif
    Of course Im always up for critiscm of JM since me and him arent exactly buddies tongue.gif
    Oh by the way vorosha...when you were playin on the war servers on sat night JM was there while you gave out fukk about him ( he was neon ! ) ..just thought id let you know smile.gif

There is also the matter of how the fukk max got into the team ..maybe cos hes JMs brother..what kind of shyte is that?? Cheez got in and no dissin here.. he is a very good player but if ye wanted to field the best possible team he might not make it into it !
    Finally I shall preanswer the hordes of questions hat will be aimed at me along the lines of " what the fukk has al this got to do with you?? "
    Im highlighting all these things to prove that for all this quake shyte which ye take wayyyyyyyyy to seriously( dont even try to deny it)you still cant arrange fukk all...i mean that a team should be fukkin **** to make a decision on ...and i know Jm had the idea and all and fair fukks but does that mean he should be in charge of the team selection when he aint the best at all ??

Sorry about the length of the message but it had to be said ! Ye all take quake to seriously and yer crap at takin it seriously so give it up tongue.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ok, first, it isn't just JM's selection, Spoonman and myself stuck our oars in too.

second, its only the first draft, certain players on the B panel are better individuals than some A panel players, and once we're sure they are better teamplayers then they'll be moved to A.

this is a team, not the best individual players, wake up hello is there anyone home like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 KrPtoRChiLD

"individuals" eh ?
    Sorry but a better "individual" in a computer game is a better player in a computer game
    So you would say that nicky hasnt enough tactics or ability for teamplay ?? or vorsosha couldnt whoop more ass any day than fukkin max or kegser ?

Are you also aware that for team to succeed it needs individuals who will make the difference on the day when it comes down to it ?? by excludin the better players from the team you narrow your chances smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

go away, i'll be running the B team and if a player is good enough they'll get promoted to A. if anyone thinks i won't b fair then fine, talk it over with me. everyone will get a fair chance. and this has nothing to do with you, we don't have a Z team.

Of course nicky should be in the team but try tellin those fukkwits in charge that ??
    i dunno , i just dunno ,
    As for the daa comment..compare me to him all ye want cos i dont really care . Me and him aint the same , not even close smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Nicky is too gay for the A-Team.

Who wants to BA ?? JM can be murdoch cos hes a fruit smile.gif
    the face can be nicky so cos he gets ALL D women smile.gif

[This message has been edited by KrPtoRChiLD (edited 19-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

If you had any idea what you were talking about PeeWee you may be listened to, but that isn't the case is it?

The A-Squad is made up of ten different people, chosen(although I wasn't involved in the process) for their skill, their attitude to matches and other people, and their availability.

All of the people chosen will actually be there for matches, and get on with pretty much everyone else bar the occasional bit of friction(Juunks you BAD bad man you smile.gif ).

Other then that, Nicky is a good player, but I would think he's been put on the B-Squad because he is never on the Quake.IE Servers and therefore, noone really knows if he'll be available for matches etc.

And like Nog said theres plenty of oppurtunity for people on the B-Team to prove themselves worhty of the A-Squad, and I'm sure people who aren't good enough on the A-Squad will have to be replaced.

That's the way it is, and that's my two pence.

Kegs.

Ok Ok ! So you have 10 people in the A squad !! Since ye only 4 at a time in any match I still dont see why he isnt in the A squad as well as vorosha ? Fukk attitude when youre that good at q2 ! Noone gives a fukk if he doesnt turn up for "training" ( training in games ..sad isnt it !)..he doesnt need it !
    him being in the B squad is just an insult and just proves that ye lot who THINK ye have a clue havent the slightest fukkin notion at all ! Its a case of "well hes my bestest friend so he can be in the a squad" sh!t which will get ye nowhere so good luck smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

umm yeah, cya round
    come back and tell us about when we have a lot less time.
    and why am i not captain of the a squad eh?

• Advertisement

ask jm

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Where do these people come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

only thing thats "fukked up" is your head PeeWee. Why do you keep on changing names?...Why do you leave the server as soon as your fragged?...and Whhyy do you even BOTHER. Nearly every post u make is either to verbally abuse or ridicule specific people, and, lest I forget, remind us how sad we all are and why we should adopt your (lack of)lifestyle. So you have a problem with team selection, fair enuf, I think those teams are a little weird also but ya dont see me posting to the boards like you, my sad child, do(as only PeeWee can).

god im sick of u and anyone who looks like u.

hey rob,
    how do you know what he looks like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Hey Rob .. I see you posting to the board like PeeWee heh heh

I wasn't so much angry that I wasn't on the A Squad as I was angry that I was mentioned in bad terms or even angry that I was mentioned at all without my consent.

Imagine it this way:

I make a webpage called Ireland's Best and list in my own opinion who is the best in Ireland at Q2... I put my brother, my friends and myself in the top 5 and then put others down below. I put it on search engines, on well-known Q2 news pages and up my ****ing arse. It's just an insult to players. A guy in Sweden did the same sorta thing you did and he was banned from every ****ing server there and had to quit Q2. You've got no clue.

(my over exaggeration was put in place to outline a point clearly - my twisted use of the english language wasn't however)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

haha...yeh heard about that guy smile.gif..you gotta admit tho it was a good idea smile.gif.

With a small community like this it would be quite easy to draw up a list like that, stick urself and ur friends on it and claim you are the best, and if you got enough coverage with it, nobody would really be able to prove you otherwise without playing yah. Which would brand the entire community as a bunch of bullsh1tters.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

"All of the people chosen will actually be there for matches, and get on with pretty much everyone else bar the occasional bit of friction(Juunks you BAD bad man you ). "

seriously he has a point, I'll rail my team mate into the lava if he takes MY fookin armour shard! daa ****! how dare he like! surely he should know that I am need of that armour shard to bring my armour up to 250, ffs.

who do u luv...

juNk laa

P.S. I'm sick of the politics, from now on I'm makin like Ray and taken a back seat, don ask me to do anything except play, like the good old days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

I don't agree with nicky being drafted to team b either but i am able for the best team possible you just ain't seen me at my best(modest arn't i smile.gif

I don't try my hardest every fu(king godam game quakes for fun too ya know and i use my home foneline not some fu(king extra line some lucky *****s seem to have and another thing who the fu(k is kryptor child?

or rob or what ever ahh fu(k off the lot a yee criticisein basterds

nicky was probably drafted cause he doesn't play as much as everone else and could be out of practise maybe?

and another thing this is ireland not sweeden ya stupid whore ya

hahahahhahaha got im crap at arguein

Z team ? Fair enuff , dont know if im actually that shyte at q2 but the question is still asked ...why can nicky and vorosha not get into the a team instantly when both of them would rape most of ye out there, especially you butcher so why should you be able to judge how good they are when its already FUKKIN OBVIOUS !
    Everyone beware...ye have morons in charge here tongue.gif

Like im not kissin *****to either of the 2 boys but i can understand how they might be a tad surprised at the selection ? Although knowin Nicky...i doubt hell give a **** eihter way really smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

It's the DAAA of quake2
    No offence davey smile.gif

Ahem ! Ok ... i was unaware that JM had promoted himself to the A team ..now that is pullin the ****...ffs ..he aint near good enuf for the a team !! QUAKE IS CORRUPT EVERYONE , BANDIT JM AND HIS POSSIE AINT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS SHYTE THOUGH !
    DEPUTY PEEWEE TO THE RESCUE ( i think ill start a protest smile.gif)
    for selecting that team i hope ye get whooped badly to prove that ye needed better players on that team

And no wonder you werent complainin earlier BoN when you were laready on the team ...whata fukkin leech ! hahahah ! How much dick do ye have to suck to get on the A team ??? tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Wow I'm amazed you've put nick in Team B. In Quake 1, he's easily one of, or even the best, team player around. I wouldn't imagine that Q2 tactics differ all that greatly from Q1 tactics. Plus, from what I hear, he's pretty ninja at the game.

Dan

<Bunny> Lost Rocket Launcher at Red Armour
    Beast Understands
    Muppet#1 rides Beast's rocket
    Muppet#2 was gibbed by Beast's rocket
    <Beast> Red Armour is secure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Yeah...nicky should be on the A team...teamplay is the most important thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Heh dave... sorry about Bunny loosing the Rocket Launcher, but since you told me about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

wow the A-team

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nobody would really be able to prove you otherwise without playing yah.

God... you know... now theres an idea...
    If only we had a lan, a q2 friendly lan, where we could play... we could decide all this over a nights play...gosh, maybe even a cybercafe would do it!

/me watches q2 crash into the gutter beside q1.

welcome to wonderful world of international team play hahah. Oh wait till they start organising alternate teams and try to get funding for them or start accusing you of making money from it hahah...you think its bad now ....

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 20-04-99).]

hey dev,
    what swiss bank do you use to keep all your ill-begotten cash from all these little shindigs? we know youve made a fortune
    wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

must..keep quiet.... or kickbacks stop coming in mail...gsp..choke..must be quiet..must be quiet..

Advertisement