Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do ?

• 27-08-2003 4:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok where to start at the start i suppose about 2 years ago i started to think a good mate of mine was shagging my wife i asked but usual she said no.
    2 years and many clues later and i find out the truth about 6 hours ago (in work on nights when i found out).

1st im hurt but we split up 6 months ago and have 3 kids (1 of questionable parentage).
    We been together on and off (had sex with her on tues).
    Found out she been seeing him and although she says other im convinced he is reason we split up (well most of it we had other issues).

Now onto the violence i want to kill him and let his wife know (bitter i know but **** him).
    After 2 years of me accusing her and her religously lying i feel badly betrayed by her and notr really him he a bloke she good looking but he knew we together with kids so hes not innocent(he used to invite me to LANS and when i said i was working he was at my house shaggin wife).

Not much more to it than that ,Should i kill him? Should i tell his wife? Should i get DNA tests and stop paying her mortage until get results???

Feel better for typing it all out but in work and seriously pissed off and he also works here so will see him in 3.5 hours.

Advice?

Angry man grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'd not say or do anything right now.

You need to be by yourself and think about stuff and how to go about complicated things like dubious parentage and legalities. There's not really much point it punching his lights out which will make you look bad if/when you have to go to court.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. If you decide to fuck him, plan the fuckage out for maximum clusterfuckage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

After 7 hours stewing i have concluded that violence is the best option and there shall be punchings.

Also when said punchings are complete i sahll inform his wife.

Am I sad bitter?Yes but **** it my life is ruined, let his be also.

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, how did you get on??

Tell all....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Angry
    let his wife know

Drop the bastard in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

My advise would to be get away from everything for a while to clear your head, take a few sick days or something along those lines. Concentrate on the fact that ye have kids together. The kids are proberally really upset as it. There parents splitting up and now their Dad is getting very angry and even in the mood to kill. Their lives and happiness is more important which Im sure you already know.

Unfortunately the past cannot be altered so it is something you will have to grow to accept for your kids sake.

Also with regard the kid that you are questioning the parentage off, think of it from the kids point of view. To them you are Daddy.

You are a Dad first and foremost.

Best of luck,
    Take Care,
    A.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Sorry for your trouble mate. I suppose you'll have to kick his ass at some point. Just be careful. What if you can't stop kicking his ass and wind up killing him?

In fairness she's the one who I'd be most mad at. I hate being lied to, and two fupping years is a long time to lie for.

It's worth noting though, I've been in a slightly similar position. At the time if I'd known where the guy lived I would have broken every bone in his body. A year and a half later I realise he was just a poor sap who got sucked by her bull sh1t too. I was lucky I found out early what she was like.

It's a shame you didn't follow your hunches way back when you first suspected,

Best of luck with it. Get all the facts before you open the can of whup ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Whatever you do, put the kids first.

As much as it'll be difficult to resist, don't resort to violence. It could end up doing more damage, if you want custody of the kids or anything. Anger and violence are not a great environment for kids to be in.

Do drop him in it though. His wife deserves to know. Tbh you've better off splitting up with her and getting a decent girlfriend. And he's no friend. Lying cheating scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Hang him, inb the metaphorical sense. post his name, get out a private advert in all the papers his mates read. Tell his wife, friends, children, postman, mother everybody. Hes a bastard and deserves it. So does she the whore. Cheating in marrainge is one of the worst things one can do, espically if its a friend of yours whos cheating with her. If you want to have any rights you can't be physical agressive, the laws in this country are already against you for access to your children don't worsen the situation. She could be demeed untrust worthy by your kids, if they where told she had cheated on daddy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Typedef
    Drop the bastard in it.

up to his neck!
    his wife deserves to know at any rate!
    but, don't punch his lights out, in the end, you'll be the one to pay in the long run
    as for the child of questionable parentage, do you love him like the other two? if so, leave it be.. he deserves to have two parents and feel secure in that knowledge

keep calm, (I understand how hard that can be when you are so upset) wait for the court case, her cheating on you has to stand for something when the access is being dished out

I wish you luck in this ****ty time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Other people have talked about the emotional stuff (you need to get calm and cold to deal with this sh!t), I'd suggest logically looking at your situation and see how you can get the best thing for you out of it.

Depending on what kind of child support, mortgage etc that you're paying, you might be able to get him to pay 1/3 or more. See a solicitor, and check out http://www.paternityfraud.com/ .

Interesting site... over 30% of kids tested were not the children of their mothers partner... big stats (though perhaps inflated by the fact that they only test in cases where there's a question).

Beware: don't end up paying the price for taking out your anger in an illegal way. Keep your respect and dignity, do not stoop to their levels.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Angry,

Have you considered seeking some professional advice, or that you could "very understandably" be suffering from a- temporary- form of depression.

May I suggest that you seriously consider making an immediate appointment with your GP, and I mean an emergency appointment TODAY?..

When you talk about killing someone!, it is time you received some real qualified expert help and advice. Believe me. This help is there and freely available too you right now.

Your GP can and has a duty to help you and guide you towards all the help available to anyone in your position. Start there, please?..

P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Jesus fúcking christ. What a bad situation. Firstly my condolencies...

I agree with previous advice.... think of your kids. Try to calm down. See a solicitor ASAP as the biggest issue at the moment (although you may not see it) is probably custady of your kids. Don't know what else to say.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

The want for retribution is entirely understandable, but you will be able to consider how best to wreak your revenge in a much more clinical way if you stand back from the situation for a few weeks.

I reckon you'll get a short term kick out of beating him, but really that then lets him (and by association her) off the hook. If you feel the need to really hurt one, other, or both of them, then better, imo, to think how best you can get at them in the cold light of day rather than in the passion of the moment.

Personally, I believe you'll be a much bigger person if you walk away from it all, but I'm sure it's not easy to do that under the circumstances.

And, to reassert what others have said, the most important people in this whole sorry situation have to be the children.

Best served cold, and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Revenge is a dish best served cold. If you decide to fuck him, plan the fuckage out for maximum clusterfuckage.

I do not mean to make light of this thread but that is one of the funniest things I've ever read on boards and if you don't mind Dappergent I think I'll use it as my sig......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Don't waste your energy voilently. It'll get you in trouble and make any court cases go against you. Is someone like this really worth the effort of beating up? He shouldn't be worth spitting on!

Broken bones will heal relatively fast.

Dragging his name in the muck by telling everyone you can find about how much of a lying scumbag he is in a legal way, will last a lot longer, if not forever. You'll also get away with it.

But think long and hard before doing anything, as everyone else has said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Kill him.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

f*ck him just let his wife now sweet revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Originally posted by logic1
    Kill him.

.logic.

Bout time someone said that. I hate all this "umm what should I do and lets weigh up the odds before I hit the fúcker".

Hit him, hard, several times. Theres a time and a place for violence and this is one of them.

K-

Methinks theres not a cop nor a judge in the country that wouldnt understand given the circumstances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Actually, is there not such a thing as a 'Crime Of Passion'?
    I suspect you could beat him within an inch of his life, and get off due to the circumstance.
    Go get 'im!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by patch69
    Actually, is there not such a thing as a 'Crime Of Passion'?

I suspect that you would only get away with that one if you reacted immediately, he's had time to think about it since he found out, that makes it premeditated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 birdbath

well it sounds like you need some time. get some counselling. evaluate your life. think things through. spend time with your kids. get in touch with your grief.

or you could just hack the bitch to death with a rusty cleaver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Er lads, deep breaths. This is getting a bit too heavy.

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement