Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Tree Friends

• 27-08-2003 7:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

I dont normally post in the humor section cause most of the stuff i see is not really funny, more like amusing.

This how ever is very funny

Happy Tree Friends

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

if you are having trouble with the site try this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

one of the funniest ones is"Eye candy"

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

well done that link/man .i feel left out not having a link.oh well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

lol Flippin Burgers just brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i love it, it's all good stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

The team carried out the test on 121 male convicts, 13 of whom were psychopathic murderers; 17 were non-psychopathic murderers; 39 were psychopaths who had committed offences other than murder; and the remaining 52 were non-psychopaths who had committed offences other than murders. The tell-tale responses shown by psychopathic murderers can probably be pinned to their 'abnormal social beliefs' about violence, said the authors of the study which was published in the journal, Nature.

'Psychopathic murderers have diminished negative reactions to violence compared with non-psychopathic murders and other offenders,' they said.

But the study pointed out that not all psychopaths were murderers and some non-psychopathic murderers, too, could be remorseless about taking lives.

The test could be useful for distinguishing those psychopaths who have a taste for extreme violence from the majority of psychopaths who do not, it suggested.

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/health/story/0,4395,191830,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Flipping Burgers.swf ah think this is the best one too! Bit of the ol rambo style :)

Mime.swf
    Hook.swf
    Meat.swf

Happy Trails pt1.swf
    Happy Trails pt2.swf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Mime and Mime Again is very funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

that really is hilarious.
    "flippin burgers and "eye candy" are great
    well done. good link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

/me pats myself on the back for doing a search instead of posting a new thread ;)

just after getting a link to this site from a mate.

class cartoons!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

LOL, they're all brilliant:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

Seen them all before, not here though, that dam theme music is the most annoying.... I loved the ones that were up around Christmas

Advertisement