Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Second Hand - What price?

Options
  • 27-08-2003 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum for this so please move if not. I've got a PS2 that I am selling and just wondering if anyone could give me a rough price that I should be selling it for. Here's what I got:

PS2 - Good nick, hardly used, got at christmas, still have the box!
    2 Controllers
    All leads
    8MB Memory Card
    Tomb Raider - the latest game out
    F1 Career Challenge 03

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭thelad

about €200???? for ps2 and try and sell the games separately..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Actually you should try and sell the games with the console. They aren't the best and not many people will be looking for them. You'll get rid off them easier with the console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Id say around the €150 mark, depending on the condition..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

200 is too much for the console. Gamesworld sell them for 189 with a 3 month warranty. About 160 for the console is realistic.

Advertisement