Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGB? wtf like!!!! fukin sh!te

• 19-04-1999 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

MUHAHHAHA I bet yis thought I was gonna start sayin how Janey..... lol well I'm not!
    I was jus wonderin if we're actually gonna keep that name?? Emmm we were takin the
    p!ss when we first came up with it like! Please god change it, we owe ourselves a little respect like, I was thinkin more on the lines of, well there's a few: (an I bet yis won't agree on one, cos yis r all mad)

Team Ray.
    Team Spoonman.
    Team Morrin.
    Team Russia.
    Team lovvy dirlins
    Team daa egg
    Team Brain sleep is baaadddd
    Team Koglin
    Team Milk, a refreshing alternative.
    uumm this is hard.
    Someone come with somethin good, u can even come on under a different nick cos if your afraid we'll laugh loudly and point at our screens when we read such bollic choppin type sh!te, I'll understand, jus come up with somethin better than me.

luv u all, even Kegser

juNk laa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

FFS Junks you shoulda said I luv you all INCLUDING Kegser.

Ah well smile.gif

Team should be [IE2]
    Or [BH] Bog Hunters
    Or [WW] Wellie Wearers
    Or [TT] Totally Tropical

preferrably [IE2] smile.gif

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Hmmmm. Q2.ie IE2 cool or we could come up with something very very sillly indeed i'll ask MAX smile.gif

No IE2 sounds ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

i reckon we should be called.... CC...cluchie ****s :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

ahahaha 'Cluchie ****s'

ya just gotta laff... .ahahahah 'cluchie' ahahahah ah ahah h aah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

The team should be called Evil-ke-Kneelers, with me as Captain, of course.

When will you plebs learn I am the best player around, on one level only. Who needs to know about teamplay when you earn loads of cash and drive a fast car. You are all there to give me weapons. Why isn't there red carpet on any of these levels?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

how about

[IPWPQ2]Irish people who play quake2
    or [WDPQ2BWD]We do play quake2 begorra we do
    no [TMTIDD]Theres more ta ierland den dis!

Advertisement