Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I present IVAN the legend that is Game-Network

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Hey Ivan, Kool your on boards, mention Boards.ie on the next clans you do other sumthing, Yea as DSMe said ask that canadian fella to stop talkin like a robot and stop soundin so gay, i know he's canadian but he should at least try.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Kyotokid

Yeah I'll gives ya's all a big hello :)

"stop soundin so gay" - My new words to live by ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Could you confirm the rumours that the GN studio is indeed, a basement?

It was based in a studio that was downstairs in another building, GN moved - now its in a dedicated studio type thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Just had an idea Ivan, you could become our man in the know here on boards, give us the latest info on games ETC before anyone else.

Theres alot of contributors to boards that do that kinda stuff for us, so if your willing maybe the moderators could give you some rights to post up stickies or whatever with news release dates ETC ETC

Only if your willing of course, and it doesnt interefere to much with Game network

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sod

someone give Carl his own show, he was the only reason to watch GN, and even the three of them together (with Bettina and whats her name) was funny to watch.

No offence Ivan, but G-N has the production values of a late night channel 5 film. Where did you get that kickass Army of Darkness shirt? I cant find one like it anywhere.

Originally posted by Darko
    No offence Ivan, but G-N has the production values of a late night channel 5 film. Where did you get that kickass Army of Darkness shirt? I cant find one like it anywhere.

I quickly snapped it up in Forbidden Planet on the quays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Originally posted by Kyotokid

[Edit - oh and since your an Evil Dead fan like myself (like everyone?) if you haven't played it yet - Fistful of Boomstick isn't too bad...better than I thought it would be, and 10x better than 'Hail to the King' *shudder*] [/B]

yeah that game wan not the best i played it a long time ago on the òl PSX, might give the new one a look soo so!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Bit of a slagging on the contact-us program this morning, Ivan and and Bill (he of the breathing problem)were presenting it, Ivan said he wanted more e-mails from ireland, Bill and I quote said

"Does Ireland have satellite dishes"

Now this calls for a hanging by the dangly bits methinks for a long time indeed

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah im with ya man on that one, and it begs the question does game network have an email address, are they that advanced as to have a PC and a 14.4K Modem yet?

I quickly snapped it up in Forbidden Planet on the quays

Much appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement