Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case Designs for Home/Office

Options
  • 27-08-2003 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

About to launch a new range of pc's built by us for home/office/schools and cant make our minds up on the case design to use. Want something really cool looking and as smart as possible. Does anyone have any favourites/recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

My SN45G Shuttle should be here tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think. It's a small form factor one by the way in case you were avoiding them. I'll take a bunch of photos if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

well make sure for some nice lights even some, blue led's will do, a nice lcd panell would look very professionsal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

who do you reckon is the best distributor of cases?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

try www.coolcasemods.com for really professional lookin modded ones

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

http://www.coolermaster.com have great professional looking cases on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by pclancy
    About to launch a new range of pc's built by us for home/office/schools and cant make our minds up on the case design to use. Want something really cool looking and as smart as possible. Does anyone have any favourites/recommendations?

Personally I like the Aopen range. Well built and cheap. Most of the other ones look tacky and cheap to me. Aopen do many of their cases in black if you are coordinating colours. They also do traditional desktop cases and also smaller mini cases. So you have a full range. What they don't have is lots of "features" that you get on cases designed for enthuasts. But on customer PCs that less stuff to break and loose.

Advertisement