Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call calculator - job

Options
  • 27-08-2003 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I work for a small telecoms company - Talkshop, and they are needing a call calculator done to mix with their site www.talkshop.ie - it would be nice to get it like Eircom's call calculator. However, we plan on having a database of around 400 countries as opposed to the few areas on Eircom's.

Could you do it - and if so how much would you charge?

Apologies if this should be in work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Zaltais

Yeah, I could do it for you. However I'm severly stretched for time right now, so if you're in a rush I'm not your man.....

However, I've sent you a PM.

As to what I'd charge, well it'd depend on the exact spec of what you want. PM me and we'll chat if you want....

Cheers,

Zaltais

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

If all the details are stored in a database, you could make a drop-down menu in an asp page calling the results, depending on the country they require, plus is easier to update without making any changes to the page itself.

Advertisement