Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K9 (Doctor Who) Mood Icons

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Excellent! K-9 (original voice) was the biz. I'm also a sucker for the way the Doctor continually abused him. There's an out-take somewhere featuring one of the Tom Baker stories where K-9 - once more - cannot comply and Baker says something like: "You're never f**king good for anything are you K-9" :D
    Or when, in one story (The Androids of Tara), K-9 is using his cute - but pathetic - laser-beam nose to cut through a door and the Doctor remarks, "Oh hurry up K-9, a hamster with a blunt pen knife could do it quicker!" Had me in stiches :)

Actually don't get me started on "Doctor Who" because I could be here for hours. Considering my vast collection of Doctor Who books I could out-do anyone on this board I reckon :)

Advertisement