Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaspode the Wonder Dog?

Options
  • 27-08-2003 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this has been discussed before, and I can't be arsed backtracking through the whole of boards to find out, but is Gaspode the Wonder Dog in Moving Pictures the same Gaspode as in the Watch series?
    I mean in the end of Moving Pictures he turns back to a normal dog.
    I really have to think he is, cause he's got the same wants, and criticism's of other dog's and wolves etc. in both books, but there's the one little bit of doubt I can't silence, kinda like Gaspode himelf.
    Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

He is
    Its explained in one of the guards books , he was sleeping in the UU grounds,
    I'll get the exact line later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Yea, all the magic around the place got to him, and he woke up talking.
    But does it say he's the exact same dog, or is it some dog, who happen's to call himself gaspode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

There is only 1 Gaspode the Wonder Dog:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Huhuh, Deep Bone, huhuh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

It is the same dog, he goes on to carrot about the last time it happened to him,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Excellent, i'll have to reread the Watch books to find that particular part, and see for meself, haven't read 'em in about a year.

Thanks Y'all!!!! ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭shock

all those bits are in Men at Arms.

Advertisement