Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let the games begin

Options
  • 21-04-1999 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

For all who havent and dont read the kali.ie board , plz go over and add what games you play to the list there (with 2 kali servers non quake/tribes gaming is about to get a kick up da but*)

Also if you want adding to the maillist poist there too..

Comon All you people who play more games than just quake...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Look lets not use up valuable bandwidth on silly servers smile.gif

SB...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

comon peeps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

In fairness, this post was always in deep water from the word go... kali on a Quake board? The horror, the horror!

However, Vex is right. Quake and Tribes won't hold everyone's interest... And it's in the interest of us, the gaming community, to get more people involved. After all, it'd be nice to see the ISPs and Telcos take us seriously for a change, wouldn't it?

Nobody is telling you you have to play on Kali... but support it any way you can lads, because it's a great way of pulling in the newbies.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Yes save bandwith:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

I agree, protect the bandwidth!!

comon peeps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I couldnt agree more, lets get another one of the Quake2 servers closed please and give more resources to Tribes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

For those of you who dont know, kali server is tiny, uses minimal bandwidth and wont really affect the bandwidth too much...

We need that server to play Quakeboarding on! We have no where to play Quakeboarding , NNNNNNooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

We need to get more people into online gaming, this cannot be achieved by closing servers and limiting the gaming to quake and tribes.

More ppl playng online will ultimately be to our benefit.

And it wont be achieved by putting up crappy servers that dont serve the purpose either, maybe the new kali is better than the old kali but i wouldnt hold my breath.

• Advertisement
Advertisement