Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Monitor Wallpaper

Options
  • 27-08-2003 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

I want 2 different wallpapers on my 2 monitors. Im using XP and everything acts like a single desktop (because I suppose that's what it is)

There's a program called coolmon, and another called ultramon .. but they're only trial versions and time out after a few days.

Anyone know how to do it??????

you might be able to do it using html page and viewing desktop as webpage.. but im just wondering if anyone 'out there' has done it!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭PaulMagrath

What you need to do is to get the two wallpapers and copy and paste them into a single file. The file should then be set as the wallpaper. If you have done it right you should now have your desired result.

Advertisement