Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For a team deciding to come down..

Options
  • 12-04-1999 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

The sound owners of nethouse cybercafe
    (12 fast pc's) said they would be able to do a saturday night opening for an IE vs NI game if yous lads were interested. Its in Dublin, but I am not sure about accomadation. Still its there if you lads could make it down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Harbeh

i think we're sending a team down..

u see we wanna go to the Blur concert on the 22nd of July so a day either side of that would be best...

btw Bunny... r u really 22?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

nah, bunny's actually only 14, he just looks old really, he says it to scare kids

ere, harbeh were you the little bloke who we met in the pub the night before? (hehe..)

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 19-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Harbeh

Aye... that was me smile.gif

I KNEW Bunny wasn't 22, spose' thats what I get for believing summat that I read in an Irish gaming magazine smile.gif

Advertisement