Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-Time job in Cork?

• 28-08-2003 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

The brother's living in Cork this year and need's a part-time job to fund a fairly hefty rent.

He's been in College in Galway for the last three years doing Electronic Engineering, but is going to Cork this year to start a Music Production course.

He want's a handy enough job for a few evening's a week. He was thinking of an Internet Cafe or something along those lines.

So... If your hear/see/think of anything, post here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Part Time Retail Sales Assistant wanted for O2 Retail Bandon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Internet café? Good luck to you buddy, I was talking to the clerk in one of them and he told me they've got a pile of applications forms four inches thick.

At the moment the best you can get is call centre, security or an Apple job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Yea, I looked through Nixers before I posted.

Nothing of interest has come up yet, except that Bar position, but that's only weekends.

He's looking for job's in the City Centre - that's where his apartment is and he's no car.

Advertisement