Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late and incorrect reporting by INDO

Options
  • 28-08-2003 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭

In todays papper they are only now reporting the that eircom will be offering 'Flat Rate'.

Also they are saying that their anytime package is target towards business users.

Is this bad reporting or is eircom totaly clueless of the needs of SME and business?

See the full text here extra comments included.

Thanks to ENN.ie (who published the details on the 15th) from which I came aware of this story in the papper today.
    See For more of todays news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

Hey,

Looking at the article, it does look odd saying that they are targetting Business users with the Net Anytime product. Interestingly, on the product details section of the Eircom site, you'll read in the bottom left hand corner: 'All prices include VAT' which suggests to me that they are in fact for the home user.

That was a pretty poor piece of jouranlism as far as I am concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

said
    "We’re delighted to offer a range of great value Flat Rate products designed to meet the needs of our customers. There’s a product here to suit everyone’s level of internet usage and we anticipate a lot of interest from customers. eircom net anytime will be of particular interest to businesses as it offers the flexibility of 150 hours online 24 hours a day, seven days a week at a fixed cost. Flat Rate 25 and Flat Rate 60 have been developed with the home user in mind, as they tend to go online outside of working hours."

Full text of the press release available on the other IOFFL forum

with my commets attached or also available at this location

Advertisement