Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7650 cover

• 28-08-2003 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, where will I find a new front cover for a 7650? And are they straight forward enough to change?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

i brought mine back to vodafone (mainly because of a software problem) and asked to get dust from under the screen. they replaced the whole front cover for me. cost nothing. fone is just under 10months old. see if that works. if its under warrenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Yeah, that's prolly the best option. I reckon I need a firmware upgrade anyways. -I can't get the fecker to turn on anymore, I just get a feckin Nokia screen.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

yea. my os ver is now 5.06. and the thing not turning on. thats similar to what happened to mine except mine told me that "phone start up failed. please contact retailer." good luck in getting your phone working again!

Advertisement