Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to JJ72 next friday??

Options
  • 28-08-2003 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

I am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I thought they broke up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭fleshmechanic

why would anyone want to go see such an average band....i saw interpol the other night now there is a seriously good band.....obstacle 1 & 2 rockkkk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by fleshmechanic
    why would anyone want to go see such an average band....i saw interpol the other night now there is a seriously good band.....obstacle 1 & 2 rockkkk!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR INTERPOL SEEING WAYS!!!!
    i wanted to go... stupid small venue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

But this is free.
    OK JJ72 were all about heather but she has gone and they seem to have gone too(if you get my drift)

Could be free beer too.....**** it id even watch Coldplay giving david gray a knee trembler if there was a free bar

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I won 2 tickets for it but I don't know if I can make it to the gig. I could be at the under 21 International so it's a toss up in between the 2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

YEah the girl bassist left didnt she? then they replaced her with a............................................................... Girl BAssist! we can see they are confidant in jj72 alright are the oul record chumpany

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

I also won tickets but am going off to london shopping :)

Advertisement