Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic get hard drw

• 28-08-2003 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Celtic have been drawn in a group with Bayern Munich,Lyon and Anderlecht.It shouldnt be to hard for them to qualify there real big challenge will be Bayern but you never no what could happen

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I'm hopeful anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Course theyll get through and another good thing is that Rangers have to play Man Utd and they probally wont get through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i think lyon could push celtic for 2nd spot in the ground, it could go either way

i think rangers have a good chance of getting through as well, i think them and united are the seeded teams in that group

there are some good matches in this draw
    arse - inter
    porto - madrid
    lazio - chelsea
    milan - ajax
    as well as the obvious matches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Originally posted by eyerer
    there are some good matches in this draw
    arse - inter
    porto - madrid
    lazio - chelsea
    milan - ajax
    as well as the obvious matches

Arsenal-Inter,Arsenal could win easily better strike force than Inter since Crespo left
    Porto-Madrid,Madrid will walk this Porto wont be able to put up a strong challenge at all,
    Lazio-Chelsea,Chelsea will run them off the pitch
    Milan-Ajax,Milan will win it in Amsterdam they wont need a home fixture

And what obvious matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I cant see Celtic getting out of that group Lyon have come on a lot and signing of Elber from Munich is a decent one.
    That and Celtic being crap cant be good for them.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by KdjaC
    That and Celtic being crap cant be good for them.
    Cop on and stop saying stupid things like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭manic_monster

I think recent Champion league perforances have shown how far scottish teams are behind the rest. Both will struggle to qualify.

Advertisement