Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seinfeld on Paramount

• 28-08-2003 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭

Just so you know, Paramount are reshowing Seinfeld every morning from Monday at 9:30am. They're starting from S7 for some reason though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

shoud be around 5 a stupid time but at least The Sein is back.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭bugler

My Sky Digi has it down to be on at 10 am, thanks for the heads up anyway Stem, I knew it had to be due another run but when I scanned ahead I didn't even bother to check that hour of the morning. What the hell happened its prime time slot? I wouldn't mind if it was repeated, but considering some of the tripe that clogs up their later slots I think this is bizarre.

If you think it should be shown again at later time, or moved altogether, then mail them and request them to do so!

press@paramountcomedy.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by bugler
    My Sky Digi has it down to be on at 10 am, thanks for the heads up anyway Stem, I knew it had to be due another run but when I scanned ahead I didn't even bother to check that hour of the morning. What the hell happened its prime time slot? I wouldn't mind if it was repeated, but considering some of the tripe that clogs up their later slots I think this is bizarre.

If you think it should be shown again at later time, or moved altogether, then mail them and request them to do so!

press@paramountcomedy.com

Yeah you're right it is 10am, sorry. I was sure Digiguide had it down as 9:30 last week but I must have misread it.

I was on their site and I think it mentioned something about a time change, so it probably was down for 9.30 but they switched it last minute.

Great stuff, even if they are running it arseways and at a dodgy time :)

And don't apologise, if it wasn't for this post I'd probably never have found out...I don't check whats on at that hour on paramount ever :)

Wh00t!

Tis on paramount 2 at 9pm :D Got an email today telling me the news, though I'm assume it wasn't due to my one man email campaign. Channel 128 on Sky Digi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭SteM

Paramount 2? I don't seem to have it, will gave to keep setting the video I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yea I saw yesterday they seem to have began with season 7 I think they may have lost the rights to lots of seasons.:confused:

Advertisement