Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Italian footy foobed up still.

• 28-08-2003 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3185483.stm

Still this crap goes on gotta love Silvio ,FIGC power to override the courts so they avoid a lawsuit from Catania and decree they shouldnt be relegated but also add in a team from below who didnt win promomtion but were promoted
    FIGC chief Franco Carraro said that Fiorentina - which was one of Italy's most successful clubs before it went bankrupt last year - should be in the second division because it had many fans, and drew big TV audiences.

Poor buggers but this isnt the 1st time they did this.
    The big clubs want the little clubs to pay them if the league is postponed.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I wonder if there's any hope of Football Italia returning to Channel4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

is there any italian football on tv at all this season? :/
    preferably free-to-air. but i'd be interested to know if there's any paid tv with italian football, too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Eurosport say they will have it again.

Some good games on but without that C4 guy it lacks something in the presentation used to like him amazed Sky never nailed him.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Eurosport say they will have it again.

Some good games on but without that C4 guy it lacks something in the presentation used to like him amazed Sky never nailed him.

kdjac

football italia used to come on C4 for years, but a couple of seasons ago when i was going to start watching it regularly it was gone :mad:
    i think they do some dinky highlights at something like 1am, unless they stopped doing that as well since

can't see full match coverage coming back, unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

I'd be happy just with extended highlights... Let's start petitioning TG4! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yeh they stopped all coverage last season 'cos the Italian FA were looking for too much money.

I don't have Eurosport :(

Advertisement